Welcome to the Only Predictive Biomarkers for Cell Therapy Summit
Identify Biomarkers Across Blood, Tumor Biology, and the Immune System to Better Measure Response & Optimize Patient Selection
Attendees unleashed a new, refined era of cancer treatment through cutting-edge biomarker research, powered by innovative platforms, advanced data analytics and novel data sources. In an increasingly saturated market, gain unprecedented access to the secrets behind treatment responses, clinical outcomes and toxicity management, unlocking the untapped potential of cell therapies.
They were able to be at the forefront of groundbreaking discoveries shaping the future of cell therapies:
What You Missed!
- Engage in a pivotal dialogue featuring influential industry leaders from Novartis, Mount Sinai, Mustang Bio, Medigene, Kite Pharma, Cellectis, Sanofi, Astellas, Harvard University and more
- Explore a spectrum of core biomarkers across cutting-edge tools such as omics, NGS, immunofluorescence, MRD diagnostic and AI applications
- Master the regulatory landscape with a robust data and analytical development strategy Precisely measure therapeutic response and toxicity to ensure compliant and effective treatments
- Decode efficacy and progression by diving into the intricacies of dose escalation studies, risk progression models, and the identification of efficacy, durability and persistence biomarkers
- Unearth actionable insights for therapies including CAR-T, TCR-T, NK, GDT and TIL across diverse disease indications
The 2023 Expert Speaker Faculty Included:
Executive Director, Translational Medicine
Kite Pharma Inc
Director, Translational Pathology
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.